Occupy Wallstreet

Occupy Wallstreet
For the SAKE of the Fashion Club. Kids are United They will NEVER be Dividied. Yippies/Daddies/Hippies/A.d.H.d. Dimensional traveling Universalist Kids Apart of Little Nemo on H.b.o.

Monday, December 7, 2015

youtube.com/forecastmazyfilms

I put D.v.x. into Ghost World H.v.x. a Prosumer Studio 8-mm camera a cartridge 8-mm today into Ghost world of Little Nemo on H.b.o. now New York City Masonic lodge and Ghosts like Dennis Hopper can film and edit on Final Cut Pro. I hope for Apple computer soon from my mother, I'm sort of disabled until doctor fix conditions. Rhisperdol has been helpful in calming down hands condition by 1/10Th.

Art is hard like teeth of me youtube.com/caitlinrodriguez1214

Occupy Fashion I'll call it all for Theodore Mapes
and The Visual axis is when I explain

2015

s.j.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71wFUYUbtjs


forecastmazy.livejournal.com

(5/6 on verge of Season:6 Apt.16 anna's apartment/No Doubt sixteen)

The island of Manhattan talks to me and I practice magic as a Universalist. I have a lot of Ghosts that follow me and I pray to the Rosicrucians which I joined (9) years ago/the new york city masonic lodge on 6Th avenue/West 23rd Street that Phil Hartman the ghost also advertise.

I also talk to my biological father from Original (D)dimension. And require my medication to cast magic/have ENERGY to even MOVE my body since I also suffer narcolepsy.

It's not T.v. It's H.b.o. 2015 production to you

There's also a ghost of Harvey Wesintein and a Michael bloomberg in my world. If you're interested. My "producers" ended up being Ghosts. Or it's schizophrenia whatever you want to take it as.

forecastmazy.blogspot.com

silvertiles.blogspot.com

forecastmazy.livejournal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment