Occupy Wallstreet

Occupy Wallstreet
For the SAKE of the Fashion Club. Kids are United They will NEVER be Dividied. Yippies/Daddies/Hippies/A.d.H.d. Dimensional traveling Universalist Kids Apart of Little Nemo on H.b.o.

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Chairlift - Romeo

I can barely walk, I mean the hands that feel like cum disable me, I mean it's literal and it's pretty odd it makes me bite my hand at times. It's an embarrassing thing. I live in ny, Ny you would think that finding a doctor to quick enough give me medication would be easy but I find once the B.r.c. make my original doctors for adderall go away that I'm lost in this oddity world with my current doctor. I don't even know if the insurance will pay and I'm running out of my pill. I applied for disability because I have this disability where my body bites my hand and I'm waiting to hear back from these people. I'm told crazy shit about this money-like these people sometimes deny you and you have to reapply or appeal to then please them or some crazy shit. I'll just fucking work a job-
I'm pretty sure I can work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CncbXK6vURA


Military back pack zipper went and even though it fixed itself this worried me. So I went to buffalo exchange for a new bag.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv9YoYCKNoE

Sometimes in the Romeo video the video game arcade reminds me of this place with video games left my port authority and all the games their that bleep as I steal magazines. I shouldn't steal because I have a record but my mind keeps racing and I need to read something modern to stay modern and I have a record because of this idea that I was on a t.v. show I used to follow.
7 years ago I broke up with my girlfriend. I have a band called 'Big c and the Turntables'

I'm working on a new album. 'Somebody put something in my drink'

I summon the Ramones all the time.
I am waiting for Section 8 housing at transitional housing shelter on 25Th street.


I am forced to be ugly with my teeth to one day be pretty.I live in shame @31 

No comments:

Post a Comment