Occupy Wallstreet

Occupy Wallstreet
For the SAKE of the Fashion Club. Kids are United They will NEVER be Dividied. Yippies/Daddies/Hippies/A.d.H.d. Dimensional traveling Universalist Kids Apart of Little Nemo on H.b.o.

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Hate will guide me. The pathway of the mastronardi.

I don't know why the ghost want to get me angry. Gilda radner here today, the most famous ghosts are here. But another (D)dimension tells me that their version of me was better at a Harvard.
And one person tells me that shit but I don't believe in ivy league just my art school,
and hitting that big Youtube number in the sky because my disability took away years of my life.
But atleast I hid from anna gripentrog. I just need the doctor to give me back my script and I can go back to work. Little nemo on Hbo is made of the best ghosts I pray you don't believe talk to me.
In a world of atheism I would never want you to believe me.
Half the time I just think I'm talking to the government which would be the same thing @ 31
youtube.com/forecastmazyfilms
was the black mirror
youtube.com/caitinrodriguez1214
and I did the suburbs in that one.

I summon Phil hartman today, and Chris farley to my 25th street shelter and Dennis Hopper and Brittany Murphy to fix my world (3) months until the year I call Brittany Murphy 32. And hopefully I don't join the dead. One entity told me today I can't get famous because I wouldn't be able to daddy weird things/ghosts that think I'm daddy b/c I don't talk to people.
I just want my pill and to make it through my filming missions I'll make my way to the fame and new people on my show for the sake of it I just need teeth. Even dentures need people cameos on the Visual Axis.

No comments:

Post a Comment