Occupy Wallstreet

Occupy Wallstreet
For the SAKE of the Fashion Club. Kids are United They will NEVER be Dividied. Yippies/Daddies/Hippies/A.d.H.d. Dimensional traveling Universalist Kids Apart of Little Nemo on H.b.o.

Monday, December 7, 2015

Once headaches in Act 1 that were Beyond man to join the Fairfield other (D)dimension military. Now hand that feel like cum only Rhisperdol can control in Act 2. Little Nemo on H.b.o. little Claudia APPROVED !

I'm sure I have a team of Ghosts to help me through the day and that the highline ghosts of the Manhattan Masonic lodge that look like the beings from Marilyn Manson - sweet dreams videos are evolving/in a e(X)odus. Collypso rules the world/Little Nemo on H.b.o. and I wonder what happened to my angel/demon from (Genesis) Tim Willis who has moved to Dallas, Texas. I wonder if he's even alive at this point. Ryan wilson died in 2011. All my friends always die. Hope he's well. Ryan was prescribed. (2) Act2-Round my your partners and live in Dallas, New York

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98XRKr19jIE


I still have souls that follow me from 23 Lexington Avenue Apt.1401 New York, ny where I joined the Rosicrucians

-Little Nemo
(levels)





Rip Teddy Mapes
(3) years gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment