Occupy Wallstreet

Occupy Wallstreet
For the SAKE of the Fashion Club. Kids are United They will NEVER be Dividied. Yippies/Daddies/Hippies/A.d.H.d. Dimensional traveling Universalist Kids Apart of Little Nemo on H.b.o.

Monday, December 7, 2015

Ghosts 2015 power lines and Gunnar Agerholm progress

I have to log in all Ghosts from Nemo newspapers I made in Williamsburg, brooklyn. I am currently at shitty shelter. I log in all ghosts and try in crystal magic to resurrect East village. I place crystals across from where I lived with Anna.

forecastmazy.livejournal.com

I am chaos magic logging all my blogs into @31. And 2600 programmers from Other (D)dimensions/Ghosts assist me. Best buy guard looks like Frank Sinatra. Darla picture still here and Anna on H.b.o. Girls season 3 Mets in World Series against Cubs in  Back TO the Future year. Where Cubs win world Series in 2 and curse over.

-Little nemo
(levels)


Still using 47 Metropolitan williamsburg, Brooklyn 11211 even though it no longer exists.
Theodore mapes gone 3. Teddy bears. And there's a weird feeling at arriving @31. To live in Little nemo On H.b.o. 5/6

2015/16 (->Season6: Apt 16. (Anna's apartment))



s.

No comments:

Post a Comment