Occupy Wallstreet

Occupy Wallstreet
For the SAKE of the Fashion Club. Kids are United They will NEVER be Dividied. Yippies/Daddies/Hippies/A.d.H.d. Dimensional traveling Universalist Kids Apart of Little Nemo on H.b.o.

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Demi moore for 2015 president. TRUMP still personal advice giver. The Daily Show circusing

I'm just going to keep summoning Ghosts until my life is better. A kid at the shelter died for summoning a demon for an angel. gotta get azazel right. my doctor is fucking trying Strattera instead of Adderall so my life (2) is over but I have some pill left. I live in shame at transitional housing waiting for my section 8 apartment with my fucking 8 bachelor in fine arts from manhattan's School of Visual Arts which is still the only place I call home 7 years later and into the Ghost world of bar manager and my lesbian friend Kitty Genovese. Ghosts took me from my friends and now I just make Little Nemo on H.b.o. art work to restore OUR Ghost World


-Little Nemo
(Awkward)


Apart of Occupy Wallstreet
I decided to promote on twitter to connect Chaos Magick and internet for all these years of newspapers.
I am enjoying british television The Skins
I like their Arcade Fire promo.
The Arcade Fire is my favorite band STILL in 2015 this fucking back to The future 2 year.

No comments:

Post a Comment