Occupy Wallstreet

Occupy Wallstreet
For the SAKE of the Fashion Club. Kids are United They will NEVER be Dividied. Yippies/Daddies/Hippies/A.d.H.d. Dimensional traveling Universalist Kids Apart of Little Nemo on H.b.o.

Monday, December 7, 2015

My general art portfolio 2015 ideas for the dead and living -> towards Season6 2016 Apt.16... (H.b.o. Girls Season3) Darla/Anna illumanti messages, I wish I didn't write down shit like this about people I once knew and still love deep down. What shame it is to be me @31.

R.a.a. to you. So I fucking am missing teeth but I'm still apart of the Williamsburg, Brooklyn scene. In ghost/with ghosts I made my artwork/ghost base programming newspapers there on Beford avenue. You know, Bed, ford, like a bed is a car and Ford Keane was a nugget dealer as a kid and a bowl I had I named at 8 Berrylane Ct. when i was 18. So I still exist in my eyes.

fearsexdream.diaryland.com

Dennis Hopper linking ghosts today. I need to go to more shows.

forecastmazy.livejournal.com

youtube.com/caitlinrodriguez1214

@31 I am very scared to be alive and don't know why. I wish my psych would listen to me and cure me of this. Psychiatrists work really slow and don't really listen to anything I say and if you read all my blogs you'll know my horrid story of how my life WASTES away FORCED to sleep as I wait for the day my PSYCH prescribes me something to WAKE ME UP since my body WILL sleep 20 hours without a stimulant. But that don't mix with schizophrenia but I WAS ON MY ADDERALL before any of these symptoms of glowing hands appeared that I've named schizophrenia, so I have to see a Neurologist, it's a horrible big big love of my original pill. Horrid @31 <3 me

<3S.v.a.

The School of Visual arts Church of Silver Tiles calendar on Pause at 2500/(8) because I don't see any progress in life. 8 Means cocaine representation as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment