Occupy Wallstreet

Occupy Wallstreet
For the SAKE of the Fashion Club. Kids are United They will NEVER be Dividied. Yippies/Daddies/Hippies/A.d.H.d. Dimensional traveling Universalist Kids Apart of Little Nemo on H.b.o.

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

MGMT - Indie ROKKERS2015 productionS

Now I exit my word of homelessness. But it was MY world. I ran away from the film industry. You can call homelessness Occupy but I had my own world but I need to return to film. I have my own feelings about this and I liked my little world but I need to return to film.
My ghosts will get me there despite the entity that wants to tell me that PEOPLE no see me- because I'm raising things as a fucking DADDY. Like I won't meet people because I bite my hand,
no thing I will meet people without headaches and even if I bite myself because I am a t.v. show and I am made to meet people. Because I will reach fame regardlessly and it does not have to be for something deep, I will (7) do it in the name of Anna Gripentrog.
Because you took my girlfriend but MY flag exists on H.b.o. Girls season 3 poster.
And nobody will ever have to know that it's her and I like it like that.
Because I will return to people and you will return me my prescription and my pill and I will leave this shitty shelter because life is a game. with my s.s.d. money and make my way back to the game of people. You may have eaten my friends with this artwork that summons a Ghost world with a little nemo on Hbo productions but I will meet new people on my living mission. In memory of those I loved and waited to meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment