Occupy Wallstreet

Occupy Wallstreet
For the SAKE of the Fashion Club. Kids are United They will NEVER be Dividied. Yippies/Daddies/Hippies/A.d.H.d. Dimensional traveling Universalist Kids Apart of Little Nemo on H.b.o.

Friday, December 11, 2015

$propellyouintoMaNhaTtaNp.a. The State, Disability, common people Different class

I debate whether it should be the end of me speaking to Ghosts. They have taken my prescription currently so I don't see the point of jumping ofc this ride. I don't know why I would stop if I'm this fucked. Act2-Ghosts, esoteric Pete in The suburbs and the b.r.c.

I don't know maybe if I got the section8 housing it would be easier going on. I don't know why esoteric pete is jealous of me. I am sorry this shit is real and summon Amy winehouse.
Brittany murphy runs this shit.
A harvey weinstein production

No comments:

Post a Comment