Occupy Wallstreet

Occupy Wallstreet
For the SAKE of the Fashion Club. Kids are United They will NEVER be Dividied. Yippies/Daddies/Hippies/A.d.H.d. Dimensional traveling Universalist Kids Apart of Little Nemo on H.b.o.

Friday, December 4, 2015

Back To the Future 2 is on Anna' Gripentrog my ex-girlfriend's birthday

I am linking all my Profiles in C'haos Magick to all the notebooks I made throughout the YEARS especially my Bullshit days off Adderall and linking everything. The doctor is scared or something and gives me strattera like the hands would contradict Adderall but it's the only thing that's ever helped me. Rhisperdol is helping w/hands. You can call me at 203-909-8766 if you want to sell Adderall (2) I am always looking. -Christopher Mastronardi


forecastmazy.blogspot.com


that's linking in the magick. It's like cyberhacking with the Happy Mutant Handbook in 2015.

I permanently use Williamsburg, Brooklyn 47 Metropolitan as the Address. Even though this place is bombed like my economy

No comments:

Post a Comment