Occupy Wallstreet

Occupy Wallstreet
For the SAKE of the Fashion Club. Kids are United They will NEVER be Dividied. Yippies/Daddies/Hippies/A.d.H.d. Dimensional traveling Universalist Kids Apart of Little Nemo on H.b.o.

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Sometimes to promote on google I have to use the Best buy.The ones on 14Th street where Darla burtnik's picture was no longer really have working internet. Sometimes my upper lip sniffs my nose and makes me look ugly. These are the gross observations of Christopher mastronardi at 31.
Sadie saxton is from U.s. government I get people into my world from watching movies and they help restore me. Somebody makes people move. Somebody made them move the apples upstairs at the best buy. It's okay if you don't believe me.

Tva

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrBScQpQfRpynv3ibha19ug/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment