Occupy Wallstreet

Occupy Wallstreet
For the SAKE of the Fashion Club. Kids are United They will NEVER be Dividied. Yippies/Daddies/Hippies/A.d.H.d. Dimensional traveling Universalist Kids Apart of Little Nemo on H.b.o.

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Now my phone takes hours to charge. I think I need a new battery. And there is a some spirit I'm pretty sure that has made it so I can't stay still. (2) Really small the spirits are that do this, or CREATURES I call them. It hurts and the doctor has truly fixed this, but the new medication has me okay. Hope health insurance don't clog up. The creatures, get really excited when I type anything and attempt to stop me. Apparently, they're there to stop somebody from making their big screenplay pitch and to stop them then. So now they're there at the beginning. I'm typing this at the Apple store, still have yet to get back my computer. Had an Apple there at West Park Church where I lived on the upper west side with Theodore Mapes for about 3 years. About 2 years really. 7 years on the laptop stolen. Though everything I did was scanned electronically for a fine arts project but it's a ghost project on Little Nemo on H.b.o. It's like earning to stay still, but sometimes I wonder if the military are little I speak to and soldiers and shit. I talk to a lot of Ghosts.

No comments:

Post a Comment