Occupy Wallstreet

Occupy Wallstreet
For the SAKE of the Fashion Club. Kids are United They will NEVER be Dividied. Yippies/Daddies/Hippies/A.d.H.d. Dimensional traveling Universalist Kids Apart of Little Nemo on H.b.o.

Thursday, December 10, 2015

The Force Awakens @ 31 save point Productions. All of this saves my Ghosts in Chaos magick

My condition is briefly held down. It's a feeling of seeing hands as sleek and they feel like cum. It's embarrassing and I have described it in detail. My doctor gives me a pill that cuts it down by 1/10th I pray they will up it and return me to my Adderall. This is my tale and attempt to continue filmmaking despite schizophrenia. I have a degree from School  of Visual Arts 2008.

7 Years later...



I would like to return to my D.v.x.100b level. I am behind on current Panasonic and ashamed. At times I have PROBLEMS reading because I don't have my pill Adderall. Only on Adderall can I write.


youtube.com/forecastmazyfilms


youtube.com/caitlinrodriguez1214


forecastmazy.blogspot.com


silvertiles.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment