Occupy Wallstreet

Occupy Wallstreet
For the SAKE of the Fashion Club. Kids are United They will NEVER be Dividied. Yippies/Daddies/Hippies/A.d.H.d. Dimensional traveling Universalist Kids Apart of Little Nemo on H.b.o.

Friday, December 18, 2015

2015. I miss anna. I wish I had Adderall to make better art/didn't have to use her name for Chaos magick artwork. But I did. My entire life has to link/with Ghosts and sadly I'm seriously. It's like being an electronic Wiccan and calling it Universalist. (2015) )

I have taken my 2nd Rhisperdol of the day and the hands really hurt. They feel like hands of other people are CUTTING my insides of my groin muscle. It's worse than I can ever imagine and incredibly de-humanizing. But the doctor gives me a 14 day script and a 3 week appointment so I don't get what this guy is trying to tell me since these conditions come back without this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment