Occupy Wallstreet

Occupy Wallstreet
For the SAKE of the Fashion Club. Kids are United They will NEVER be Dividied. Yippies/Daddies/Hippies/A.d.H.d. Dimensional traveling Universalist Kids Apart of Little Nemo on H.b.o.

Monday, December 21, 2015

2015-16 dashes STARs on Domino Sugar punkrocker Little Nemo on H.b.o. ProductionS my life by Ghosts

@31Act2 I feel like when I write on tumblr I'm writing on my crush.
Theoccupyfashion.blogspot.com
(My LIFE story is the blog. Check it- if you care about a Lena Dunham femminist fan of H.b.o. Girls School of Visual Arts film school graduate neurological problems background and really sometimes I CAN'T even admit I did the chaos magick for a occupy or (homeless if we take out that word) experience to honor my father Gunnar Agerholm who was dieing of cancer. DEEP down I think these were my subconcious reasons for Season:2 It's 5 of Little Nemo on H.b.o. were I went occupy or homeless in Williamsburg, Brooklyn to honor my father amongst Williamsburg graffiti art on a mattress with for some moments no phone! Oh that man's Danish soul I love you adopted father.

No comments:

Post a Comment