Occupy Wallstreet

Occupy Wallstreet
For the SAKE of the Fashion Club. Kids are United They will NEVER be Dividied. Yippies/Daddies/Hippies/A.d.H.d. Dimensional traveling Universalist Kids Apart of Little Nemo on H.b.o.

Monday, December 7, 2015

youtube.com/forecastmazyfilms. BLACK MIRROR

Trashy creatures think of something goes wrong it should go wrong for me. Well much Ghosts can return me to people.

Youtube.com/caitlinrodriguez1214

Heatg ledger gets it He's apart of my Ghost world.


fearsexdream.diaryland.com

Fashionoccupy.blogspot.com

I guess no 9 to 5 t.v. room. On LiTTle NeMo on H.b.o. we leave faggot shelter 25 to get to next thing.
@31 I hate the creatures who are seperate from Ghosts even though their from "Time bandits"

I hate things that talk to me. I hate living here and I hate the B.r.c. for stealing my Adderall. Mastronardi mansion. Words do not come back to you IN LIFE


B.t.t.f. 2


Hoverboard.


No comments:

Post a Comment