Occupy Wallstreet

Occupy Wallstreet
For the SAKE of the Fashion Club. Kids are United They will NEVER be Dividied. Yippies/Daddies/Hippies/A.d.H.d. Dimensional traveling Universalist Kids Apart of Little Nemo on H.b.o.

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Tva

The Visual axis continues despite the lose of my D.v.x./H.v.x.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrBScQpQfRpynv3ibha19ug/videos


7 years ago...

youtube.com/forecastmazyfilms

Then I entered the neon Bible, found out they Were Ghosts and they took my teeth after I created a system for them to return to the world. They implied that there was a T.v. show going on with the U.s. government. I'm talking to some sort of Ghost U.s. government IdeNt but they always think they're Vs.ing the height for my life before I was rosicrucian. I don't know, but eventually They'll have to start current year/stop versuing 9 years ago (22)


forecastmazy.blogspot.com


silvertiles.blogspot.com


myspace.com/williamsburgskittles

No comments:

Post a Comment