Occupy Wallstreet

Occupy Wallstreet
For the SAKE of the Fashion Club. Kids are United They will NEVER be Dividied. Yippies/Daddies/Hippies/A.d.H.d. Dimensional traveling Universalist Kids Apart of Little Nemo on H.b.o.

Monday, December 21, 2015

Another entry at a local store. Please fuck mother buy me an Apple for Xmas. I am 31 and logging this. (.)

Sometimes my fingers can't type. I had an interesting conversation with Michael hutchence today, I'm writing this in the Best buy.


fearsexdream.diaryland.com

forecastmazy.livejournal.com

forecastmazy.diaryand.com

fashionoccupy.blogspot.com


I'm adding together my age with my blogs in Chaos Magick some sort of 90s Reality hacking. Sometimes I fall asleep unwillingly because my doctor take my medication from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment