Occupy Wallstreet

Occupy Wallstreet
For the SAKE of the Fashion Club. Kids are United They will NEVER be Dividied. Yippies/Daddies/Hippies/A.d.H.d. Dimensional traveling Universalist Kids Apart of Little Nemo on H.b.o.

Thursday, December 10, 2015

bathrooms

Sometimes I have to change in bathrooms on my H.b.o. (2015) marathon. If I have to earn teeth than I'll light it up in the year 2027... just RETURNING work to return to living in a bar. Kitty Genovese was a bar manager. So she understands I'll be THAT guy always living @23. It's literal, because it's my lucky number. I am so pissed abut Health first not paying for fucking implants. And you know there's no way to work at Buffalo Exchange with these teeth. My life is on pause because of eieicoocoo


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJS3xnD7Mus

No comments:

Post a Comment