Occupy Wallstreet

Occupy Wallstreet
For the SAKE of the Fashion Club. Kids are United They will NEVER be Dividied. Yippies/Daddies/Hippies/A.d.H.d. Dimensional traveling Universalist Kids Apart of Little Nemo on H.b.o.

Friday, December 4, 2015

I don't know 2015 is a Save point year for my Ghosts who Took me into this World 7 Years ago and are Still trying to pull the original world into this

I don't even think I exist. (2) can't type and still bringing things together with Chaos Magick. Talking to original (D)dimension  Beau. Moon + Scutter Season...

theoccupyfashion.blogspot.com

I'm in Ny, ny but I say always I'm in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. 2015 is a Save point year for me and my "Producers" of little Nemo on H.b.o. And Cliff Burton+Phil Hartmann too.

silvertiles.blogspot.com


forecastmazy.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment