Occupy Wallstreet

Occupy Wallstreet
For the SAKE of the Fashion Club. Kids are United They will NEVER be Dividied. Yippies/Daddies/Hippies/A.d.H.d. Dimensional traveling Universalist Kids Apart of Little Nemo on H.b.o.

Monday, December 7, 2015

Al-Queada is actually a wing of filmmakers in my Ghost World of Little Nemo on H.b.o. and I'm a Democrat life-long that another (D)dimension George W. Bush watches over. Because I need someone to program my world. And I need to find the Ghost of Arun Gupta 2016. Hillary Clinton 2016. +) Happy Mutant Handbook to you. Productions

Coming into a (D)dimension is a scary rush like hang-ten in your mind. I don't suggest you ever switch (D)dimensions if you can avoid it. The arcade Fire must of Switched my (D)dimension years ago in Apt.16 (Anna's apartment) like a Decade ago. I have to update years on the Internet. I'm sadly like that.

forecastmazy.livejournal.com

youtube.com/forecastmazyfilms

2015/16

5/6

I agree with Ghost that hates shelter. I don't want it on my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment