Occupy Wallstreet

Occupy Wallstreet
For the SAKE of the Fashion Club. Kids are United They will NEVER be Dividied. Yippies/Daddies/Hippies/A.d.H.d. Dimensional traveling Universalist Kids Apart of Little Nemo on H.b.o.

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Okay for (1) the Theme Song was No Cars Go for (2) It's Uma Thurman (The Arcade Fire/Fall out Boy Respectively)


I think for (-1) the THEME SONG is the THEME SONG for the POLITICS OF FEAR. IF you're wondering about the Ages of Little Nemo on H.b.o. I am 31 and have schizophrenia which I'm sure a pill can fix. I have decided to come out about this since it ruined my life and is keeping me from the film industry. I just want to return to the film industry. I'm sorry I hid it for so long, movies and portfolio ruined since I was hit my portfolio year. Yes, this sickness can come at random but I'm still stable with Adrenal. (2)  (2)   (2)

@31  


No comments:

Post a Comment