Occupy Wallstreet

Occupy Wallstreet
For the SAKE of the Fashion Club. Kids are United They will NEVER be Dividied. Yippies/Daddies/Hippies/A.d.H.d. Dimensional traveling Universalist Kids Apart of Little Nemo on H.b.o.

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Getting Kicked out of the Apple Store (It's not T.v. It's H.b.o. 2015 for Christopher Mastronardi)

You DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS IS LIKE (2) It's awful. To be doing something and be KICKED OUT OF THE APPLE STORE. With a limited time-frame for my MIND because I live in this BABY shelter that stole my MEDICATION WOAH! Psychiatrist. Oh GOD they just CAME. It was like a GUNSHOT at the BACK of my HEAD there's no point in EVEN WRITING at this point, and it just PLAIN old hurts to let these people kick me out.

(2)

Anna-

I was once a man. And I had my OWN laptop, my own Manhattan APARTMENT and hadn't yet MOVED to BROOKLYN (would even HESITATE to VISIT Sean Connell in Queens). Now I am the Little Nemo thing. I write in the Apple Store with a military backpack like the other PIERCED OCCUPIER PEOPLE of the East Village. Sometimes I even walk by 104/106 Where (2) we lived a decade ago. I'm updating my mind in my ART religion with these little (2)'s. I'm doing stuff I can only do on an Apple. I cannot do this in 15 minutes, I cannot EVEN REALLY consider myself a man. I don't even know HOW I get the blog postings up here. I only have one CHANCE to write it. I have to go now, IN THE SHANE of the OCCUPY WALL STREET Universalist Kid, who uses the Apple Store to BLOG and CAST MAGIC. It's like being lost in the Lawnmower Man (2). Sometimes I feel like my SCHOOL killed me in (1) and that was Battle Royal (1) and now I live on the run in (2). From WHATEVER kicks me off the INTERNET or ENDS my story. I spent TOO LONG away drawing in Little Nemo on H.b.o. I can't explain, it takes more than the last 10 minute spree before the GUY comes back around and kicks me out. I miss my laptop and pray SOMEBODY helps me and DONATES so I get this shit. If I argue, I end my ability to use AN APPLE! (!) AN APPLE for FUCKS SAKE! (.) This is how my DISEASE DESTROYED me, that CURRENTLY I couldn't AFFORD $1,900 RENT. CHEAPEST RENT MANHATTAN EVER (!). I HAVE A BACHELOR IN FINE ARTS for FUCKS SAKE.

And I'll walk into something distracting me as I summon Manhattan Masons, Steve Jobs and Theodore Mapes from Occupy Wallstreet for help.

It's the year that your birthday matches Back To the Future day.

I am 31.




No comments:

Post a Comment