Occupy Wallstreet

Occupy Wallstreet
For the SAKE of the Fashion Club. Kids are United They will NEVER be Dividied. Yippies/Daddies/Hippies/A.d.H.d. Dimensional traveling Universalist Kids Apart of Little Nemo on H.b.o.

Thursday, November 12, 2015

It appears I have no written in this journal for 4 years. (Oct 21, 2015 is my Ex-girlfriends 30Th birthday. Now I'm in my FUCKING 30s. Fuck all 31.) March 23, 1984 is my birthday if you want to wish me happy birthday at some point. A 3/Rat/Aries is SUPPOSED to be a "PERFECT" Birthday for the CREATIVE ARTS.

I don't really understand at this point if my blogs are somehow linked to my original profile that I want to save or what? I think it's the fucking government or something. I Occupy Wall Street since Oct 2011 where I met Theodore Mapes. It's the same month I found Adderall from Anna Gripentrog in 2004, the medication that would save my life.
At this point it's Nov 2015, I'm trying to save my artwork and my life. (2) It's a quick run of a save point to save everything, and I need a profile that's not linked to my prior profile's and things. I don't understand how it became like this or if they say I'm promoting or something and link profiles I won't have forecastmazy.blogspot.com
(2) It will (2) just seep into nothingness like my film equipment.
I'm shitting myself that they're going to kick me out of the Apple Store. I think for acknowledging the StuPiDest creatures in my world I'm going to need something as safe as forecastmazy.diaryland.com

something as safe as
http://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?contributorId=318499

I don't understand how SAViNG my artwork got to this point. The government keeps everything the same for me, Get's me my PILL from MY DIMENSION and leaves me alone so I can make my way back to DIRECTING. MAYBE I HAVE TO DIRECT in order to SURVIVE. MAYBE I HAVE TO PANHANDLE TO GET A CAMERA AGAIN. (Facing the N.y.p.d. - and finding out if THEY ARREST for PANHANDLING unlike in Michael Bloomberg's era).

In my world there was hell, even almost an alternate mayor to Bill Deblasio. Which is a Democrat, and I'm back to this Party, and I couldn't even get off being apart of the other political party anyway, since the SPIRIT OF WOMEN said No and ended my Dimension @
725 9Th aVenue Apt. 3D
New York, New York
10019

and I STARTED REBUILDING THE ENTIRE  WORLD from
635 Bushwick APt 2D
Brooklyn, NY
(WILLIAMSBURG, BROOKLYN)
11206

This is REAL stuff to ME and it's so RIDICULOUS I just tell the STUDENT LOAN PEOPLE I live at 8 BERRYLANE CT. Like in my NOVEL because there's no point, I can't work right now.

I pray to God somebody, please IF you read this be kind and DONATE to me so I can replace my film EQUIPMENT from (7) Years ago so I don't have to live in fear of BEING KICKED OUT OF THE APPLE STORE (or ever have to see such a thing that makes me sick-the Library).

Occupy Wall Street.

Welcome Theodore Mapes the Ghost (3) years later to my world of Little NEmo on H.b.o.
Maybe I never Welcomed you Properly, the Queen is Kitty Genovese and I'm always calling for help.
And Currently, hiding at the B.r.c. avoiding - Panhandling , not believing /buying into Their LIE that I will get Section8 - housing.

-Little Nemo
(Sponge - Wax Ecstatic)



No comments:

Post a Comment