Occupy Wallstreet

Occupy Wallstreet
For the SAKE of the Fashion Club. Kids are United They will NEVER be Dividied. Yippies/Daddies/Hippies/A.d.H.d. Dimensional traveling Universalist Kids Apart of Little Nemo on H.b.o.

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Comments on YouTube (2) HAUNTED (2015) (2)

I don't know where my COMMENTS go. And I'm COMMENTING all the time on YouTube. I mean I really told ALOT of my Life Story on YouTube and some of it can ONLY be told on YouTube. Although if it's REALLY IMPORTANT I'll bring it Back over here to the blog.
I try to create something that's like theoccupyfashion.blogspot.com
I could not create that again. I am running out of my medication.

I ALMOST LOST THIS ONE with a SLIP of the Apple Mouse. At any MOMENT the Apple Store Employees will kick me out. (2) And my only hope is my mother buys me an APPLE unless I want to Panhandle. Everyday I debate this, but think (2) I'm going to get S.s.d. or SOMETHING by staying still. My world works in levels I swear to God. And the hands that feel like cum that LEAD me to BITING my own hands usually RULE my writing. There's some awful smell, and no DOCTOR REALLY KNOWs what it is.

There are things that WANT to stop me from Writing. (2). They don't have log and talk to me like Fozzy, where usually I talk to very NICE ghosts. These things are MEANT to be IGNORED by God. I think in a moment where I spinned in a circle but was in pain, one of them sent me an Emojii that said it 'Loved me' not because it UNDERSTOOD that this is my last chance to tell the world that I'm ill and I miss my ex-g.f. gone for 7 Years, but because I spun in a circle. This is an image on my eye, you can call this Schizophrenia I see a doctor to fix this and for a long period of time I didn't want to admit this. But these CONDITIONs KEEP me from working and have led me to be missing TWO TEETH and AWAIT THIS to be fixed, in what's like ANOTHER DIMENSION of (d)dental care, WHERE I REMEMBER a WORLD you go to the EMERGENCY room and the OPERATE IMMEDIATELY to FIX YOUR TOOTH because, Nobody can work in SOCIETY WITHOUT TEETH. But in this weird world beyond my School of Visual Arts Atena Chickering Insurance, here at Health First I WILL BE AWIATING 'DENTURES', LiTERALLY instead of just IMPLANTS like anything NORMAL, my most LIKELY FUTURE is DENTURES and THEN working a job to replace the missing teeth with IMPLANTS. Even though my dentist says the INSURANCE COMPANY SAYS they will SAVE MY FRONT TEETH, I highly doubt this and SEE A FUTURE TRICK coming in. It's just the most likely POSSIBILITY for me. And instead of JUST REPLACING THE TEETH, we will be doing ROOT CANALS and STRENGTHENING teeth that WERE FINE before the DENTIST even TOUCHED IT. Instead of TWO TEETH SIMPLE REPLACEMENT, there will be TEETH that must be pulled because "they will not last". I will be some sort of ROBOTiTIC SHIT MAN THROUGHOUT MY 30s AS I FIND CASH TO FIX THIS. I WILL FIX THIS BEFORE I PAY BACK A SINGLE LOAN. IF I have to take out my PIERCINGS WHATEVER (Not that that even affects in all LOGICALITY) getting a job. I just mean WHATEVER, just give me TEEETH and I will wait to fuck.

I live in SHAME until the day my TEETH come in. Once a WEEK at the DENTIST. Sometimes, mass BREAKS, I would have STARTED THIS years ago when I was in cigarette smoking fetish training in the Bronx (for future fetish fucking) if I knew it would be like this. Let me save this BEFORE SOMETHING GOES WRONG AT THE APPLE STORE

(2)



No comments:

Post a Comment