Occupy Wallstreet

Occupy Wallstreet
For the SAKE of the Fashion Club. Kids are United They will NEVER be Dividied. Yippies/Daddies/Hippies/A.d.H.d. Dimensional traveling Universalist Kids Apart of Little Nemo on H.b.o.

Thursday, November 12, 2015

2012- Thedore Mapes (2) My roommate who's now a Ghost I talk to in Little Nemo on H.b.o.

Theodore Mapes is a Ghost I now talk to who's cold hand signaled the end of my time at the West Park Church. I have a little Adderall in me now, so I can attempt to express to you MY ENTIRE LIFE.

I used to spend a lot of time in Williamsburg, Brooklyn drawing thinking that I was on an art marathon and my career rotted. But I thought I was being loyal to the Mayor of New York, and in another world THIS IS TRUE, in ANOTHER DIMENSION. Like Stephen Hawkings type of shit. The entities I now call Ghosts in EARLIER Blogs of Little Nemo on H.b.o. I logged as entities/people I have names for like Harvey Weinstein, who I thought talked to me via a chip I got in Hell's Kitchen in 725 9th Avenue (2) Apt 3D New York, New York 10019
(2) Two is my linking in Chaos Magick my mind from the trauma of GRADUATING and BEING in SCHIZOPHRENIA and thinking I'm on T.v. and spending all of my money.
I'm just trying to reflect on 7 Years Ago.
It's a little kid kind of thing but in MY WORLD it's like Series-7 of my CREATIVITY. Sometimes I think in the night BARING GIFTS came another U.s. Government from another (D)dimension.
That I was to ENTER with
youtube.com/forecastmazyfilms

and

youtube.com/caitlinrodriguez1214

and

forecastmazy.blogspot.com

and

silvertiles.blogspot.com

and

theoccupyfashion.blogspot.com

and

caitlinrodriguezhusband.blogspot.com

and

myspace.com/williamsburgskittles

and

myspace.com/little.nemo

Like I'm supposed to make my way BACK to my STATUS when I joined the Rosicrucians in Equipment. And I'm in a  PANIC to write this ALL in the APPLE STORe. BECAUSE YOU wouldn't care about my Schizophrenia from years ago. Only nowadays does it really matter.
And some of my writing just Doesn't make sense.
It's just in making (2) this artwork- I shit myself, and MOST OF THE TIME OFF MY PILL I just can't write or FOCUS BEYOND the HANDS condition. This is something they don't discuss at the Shelter place I'm at (and if you're some famous Lena Dunham fellow or something who can HELP me - I know I go for my FAVORITE director first - but PLEASE somebody in the Ny, ny area that can job me in film/even INTERN me you will SAVE my life) -H.b.o.(2) <- that's all in Chaos Magic.
So I have what's left of (2) my script before it runs out, and this woman from B.r.c. has GOTTEN ALL up in my DOCTOR with 'I prescribe Chris Abilify and it's a BIG deal and whatever', this MEDICATION I don't really take and it does nothing, but make me sick. And now I can't even write, to describe to you MY CONDITIONS and my only chance is on my pill with what's left
(2) in the Apple Store. The second these people kick me out,-I am torn from my ONLY CHANCE to practice my CHAOS MAGICK religion and MAKE SOME INTERNET SAVE POINT for the NEXT TIME I GET a SCRIPT. These Brc people, I talk to-they DON'tCARE THAT STUDENT LOAN PEOPLE are coming for me- and I need a job. They don't care without my pill I SLEEP 20 HOURS A DAY-they don't care I'm 31 and APART OF THE FILM INDUSTRY with a B.F.A. FOR A MANHATTAN ART SCHOOL. My, my these fuckers DON'T get that THEY'RE ONLY THERE FOR SECTION (8) HOUSING and that I'm not APART OF THEM. When
(I write this PRAYING the Apple Store employee does not RIP me away from the computer)
I tell these people I have ANOTHER DOCTOR I'll feel better. (Unless Nurse Thatcher tries to get me sent away saying what I say to my REAL DOCTOR, well, makes her want to see, if I'm okay, even though she's been fired as my doctor-they can see if bum-bum is okay at baby shelter, and for any reason, because they love having the body filled in the shelter and have it say 'hospital').
Hospitals don't actually cure me, OUT-PATIENT DOES because I work EXCLUSIVELY with ONE DOCTOR and wait for him to GIVE me the real pill.
I do not like the way these people talk to me or that they DID this to me before for telling their STAFF to fuck off (lock me in a hospital for a week.) -It's a place where you get tofu, but you're locked up and it's scary if they don't give you a date-and they DIDN'T GIVE me my pill. I don't understand what is confusing that the first thing I would tell you if you're a doctor is I've been PRESCRIBED to Adderall for a DECADE. This only helps ALL my symptoms and I've read of many with A.d.H.d. and schizophrenia on the internet who take ADDERALL in ADDITION to another medication.
I'm just trying to get the other medication down.
Like, in ANOTHER dimension, this was not a big deal, this very simple A.d.H.d. medication.
I feel like I'm in another dimension.

I swear to God, sometimes it sounds Crazy right? But in my personal Universalist RELIGION I am from another Dimension, in my personal beliefs, sometime between 2006-2008 I ended up in ANOTHER DIMENSION.
H.b.o. (2) And you know in ANOTHER DIMENSION I probably was on H.b.o. and pre-documented in 2006 (2). And H.b.o. probably did read
forecastmazy.livejournal.com

In another (2) DIMENSION I wouldn't have to worry if my Google+ Profile is going to get ERASED.

I can't retype-what I type. And I've hit a sort of top level in my world, as I add the years together.
In this Dimension I'm schizophrenic and lost my girlfriend (7) years ago.
In ANOTHER DIMENSION I PULLED OFF my Thesis year, and went to Sundance with my Cinematographer Sean Connell.

Now he's gone about (7) years. Taken from my schizophrenic belief that I was on H.b.o. and made artwork all day. -My schizophrenia is not something that's REALLY harmful or scary, just sort-of sad. Not the kind of thing you can-lock someone up for. But I'd still like to tell you my story.

Although I fear I will be kicked out of the Apple Store in a moment.
This is the most FRIGHTENING world to live in. I cannot tell these stories on my Android. Hell, I even think I'm singing onto (2) my wrong Google+ Profile that got threatened for PROMOTING.
I just wanted people to know I exist.
If I'm going back to the FILM INDUSTRY-let me WRITE me story on the INTERNET.
I'll take my Ghost Friend Theodore Mapes and Kitty Genovese.
Let Basquiet and Ketih Harring (of The School of Visual Arts (2)) Guide me back.
I am SO AFRAID of being kicked out right now, or that I'll press the WRONG FUCKING BUTTON and not get this post up. I've done this before, and I cannot re-write this (7) year old story.
Some days off my MEDICATION I can't even shower, hell I can't even feel or WAKE UP or live off my medication. I've crash landed in this hell of the dead, the B.r.c. on 25Th street, this AWFUL place of people who keep LOOKING at me and these black people that watch Law & Order all day. I talk to, sort of pray to my Biological father from my ORIGINAL (D)dimension in the shelter and state I'm in. In my CREATIVE WORLD he runs my Church of Ghosts, The School of Visual Arts Church of Silver Tiles. He's well endowed in Solomon Talismans that started my WEIRD DIMENSIONAL journey. Since 2006 (2). Since the inception in the skyline of Manhattan of the idea of Little Nemo.
Of Modern Day Magic, like The Craft, but REAL. The magic TOOK me in my BELIEFS. With a ghost that was following me from The George Washington Hotel. Masons' from another DIMENSION from a DREAM where the MANHATTAN MASONS also WORK S.v.a. SECURITY took me, and chipped me with Amorc.com (The Rosicrucians). And in my WORLD my father has tattoos (the greatest power of permanent symbol in my world) and KNOWS HOW TO RUN THIS WORLD.
He's a Ghost, invisible and the last person-that I ever would have summoned. But has known what to do with a thing where,another (d)dimension thinks I will die like "Hero of the Day" and a Universe Inside me will crawl out.
In my Universalist timeline, I was taken off my DESTINED PATHWAY and these MASONS have signed me up for this WEIRD (2) job and placement/IN THE WORLD(2) of replacing some sort of EGO-WIZARD-GURU-DICK-GUY(2) from another Dimension where the world is HIGHLY advanced and (D)dimensions aren't a big deal and PEOPLE watch T.v. through Crystal balls. But people are T.v. and T.v. is always REAL.

And somehow I have to figure out the REALity of our (D)dimension, maybe that there's (3) chips. I don't know. (2) This is a big (2) symbol of FAITH in my WORLD. I labeled everything forever P.m. Nirvana. So he will be well, if he dies, in my AFTERLIFE of Little Nemo on H.b.o. to rule, which he sort of did in the first place, since I was afraid to EVER SEE him ever again, VOWED not to, in my Chris Mastronardi (2) lifetime, because he was a MEAN father who BEAT my MOTHER and always  seemed REALLY OUT of it. But (2) I think they SIGNED him up for this as well, and took his INTELLECT. (2) So now he exists (2) off my School of Visual arts 2008 Degree. And we always have the movie (7) Series-7 and a S.v.a. Alumni Directed that and an EPISODE of True Blood Daniel Minahan, and well the more links I can get the better.

(2)

Save point BEFORE THEY KICK ME OUT OF THE APPLE STORE.


No comments:

Post a Comment