Occupy Wallstreet

Occupy Wallstreet
For the SAKE of the Fashion Club. Kids are United They will NEVER be Dividied. Yippies/Daddies/Hippies/A.d.H.d. Dimensional traveling Universalist Kids Apart of Little Nemo on H.b.o.

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Metallica - One [This is Little Nemo on Home Box Office Season 5; Like the Same Season level as in H.b.o. Girls. When in Season6; No Doubt - Twenty, Sixteen; they will PREMIER SEASON;5 in H.b.o. It will be February. A month that was James Hughes BIRTHDAY (2). This person has been a muse in my world.


Yeah that James Hughes has been a muse in my world. 
I flash back to the end of (1) when (2) started, when I run out of Adderall. I thought I had GRADUATED as Jesus Christ Art Star. I thought EVERYBODY saw me DOING COCAINE on H.b.o. This was THE NEXT REALITY T.V. SHOW AFTER THE SIMPLE LIFE AND FEAR FACTOR; a T.v. Show where you see the INSIDE of one ARTISTs MIND/AN ART SCHOOL STUDENT FROM THE SCHOOL OF VISUAL ARTS. CHIP FROM THE SCHOOL OF VISUAL ARTS/APPLE COMPUTERS. SOMEBODY MONITORED OFF THEIR BLOG BEFORE THEY WERE CHIPPED.
Off forecastmazy.livejournal.com Somebody who was ONTO THEIR WAY of the next big hit 
(I still shiver at the Apple Store of being kicked out at this point). Somebody-who had an OPEN RELATIONSHIP GIRLFRIEND and was PRIMARILY (2) a PRODUCER. Somebody that would SIGN up for THEIR ART SCHOOL READING their thoughts. 
Somebody that could go to Nyu Stern/Tisch if their art school pissed them off and upset them SAYING THEY WERE ON ACID (2). Somebody who could bring Michael Bloomberg and Harvey Weinstein to that world and arena. Somebody that wouldn't question it, because the MORE TIME they waited to ask the PEOPLE who were DOCUMENTING them if they were DOCUMENTING them the MORE FOOTAGE there would be on THEM. They more famous they would be for the chip. 

I had a PREQUEL to schizophrenia in 2006 (2) where I thought my friends were in my room and punched me and put a chip in me. BUT IN ANOTHER DIMENSION THEY DID PUT A CHIP IN ME. (But that's all if you BELIEVE in Dimensions and care. Everybody needs a religion, some people think Christ is real and so is Sunday. I know it means Gwen Stefani (2)). 


I have NARCOLEPSY and sometimes I have REALLY VIVID DREAMS. IT got worse in my 20s, but Adderall cures it. Before I found the (2) pill I couldn't even get up, NEVER THOUGHT THE WORD 'FOCUS'-WAS REAL. AS in, I never FOCUSED on ANYTHING. And I'm a filmmaker. 
(2) So I never understood the cinematographers intentions. Could never relate to what my father was saying. My mother is a pure A.d.H.d. case, I'm (2) not sure if (2) she ever really reads, she seems not REALLY there, much like I felt before I found my pill. I never knew PEOPLE COULD READ, I thought EVERYONE just (2) (2) gave up. Like EVERYBODY decided to be rebellious because they COULD NOT get good GRADES in school (2). In High School I was WAITING to take pills, I smoked pot but 'Stood against them' because I knew I'd become ADDICTED, and was WAITING for the RIGHT YEAR. I always wanted to be vegetarian and (2) take pills. And so I found my way to being able to READ for the first time in my life out of my 4 year girlfriend Anna Gripentrog.
I will (2) never be able to tell you this story again. (2). 
And I really want to continue to the next level of Little Nemo on H.b.o. Even if I have this condition of biting my hand, it goes away when I stay away, which my medication helped with (AND STILL DOES) and I only feel SMOTHERED by SLEEP. My equipment is 7 Years gone, and my story is still in TRUAMA. I don't UNDERSTAND why I am being put to SLEEP, as the (INSTINCT) of the people at A SHELTER (it is not their job to give me MEDICATION, nor to TALK TO ME, nor to care WHEN I AM AWAKE.) There is nothing I hate more than sleep, and I have wasted HOURS sleeping in Little Nemo on H.b.o. 
If it wasn't for little anna the Ghost in (5: Season 5) my world, I'd never have a chance or be happy. 
At times I have things, not voices, but things that talk to me and attempt to trap me in a word trap. 
I swear to God, I don't understand why this FATE has happened to ME. If I had housing by now, I wouldn't have a problem. There's (2) an ENTITY that tries to RESTORE me to my MOTHER/FEMMINIST beliefs and viewpoints, and has CANCELED out my BIOLOGICAL FATHER in the (living) dimension and world of Palmetto Road in Bridgeport (2), C.t. from being a place I can go to, to get ERASED. In another DIMENSION they could LOCK (2) YOU AWAY FOR SAYING THIS. But you don't KNOW if the shit I'm saying is CREATIVE, I have the CHARACTER :MIKE. Before I had Kade (2). And it's a long whiles before I ever get to being CHRISTOPHER MASTRONARDI (2) (2) in Little Nemo on H.b.o. 

The (2)'s are like UPDATING my mind like an OLD COMMODORE 64. I AM SCARED OF BEING KICKED OUT OF THE APPLE STORE AT ANY MOMENT B.T.W. (2) 
I Wish I didn't let this fucking kid steal my Laptop all these years ago. I'm amazing I don't PANHANDLE for the fucking $. I've given (2) up a long time ago of being apart of NORMAL people, I mean I bite my hand and I can't say if anybody I knew from S.v.a. (7) (2) would SEE ME PANHANDLE or if it'd even matter anymore. Or if that'd even stop you from HIRING me in film. I need a job (2) in film, and REALLY this DIDN'T MATTER before (2) I don't know why It'd matter now. (2) there is a little mentality in my world where I'm supposed to be scared. (2). Like a DOCTOR could see me, but REALLY that doesn't make any SENSE or DIFFERENT (2) they serve Homeless people at the Metropolitan Hospital. (2) I'm scared to see my old doctor, because she HATES IT when these B.r.c. people call her, and I'm SURE (2) would have dumped (2) me (2). 
The Two's really add me to the current year. This is apart of my Chaos Magick/Universalist RELIGION. THE ART REALLY AFFECTS ME. I don't need to CONVINCE you of this nor would I want to. I sort of have to do this, and spent so much time on the street TOUCHING certain points of Manhattan on certain levels of Adderall for magic, I don't know why I'd stop now. (This is not my Schizophrenia but my belief in MAGIC, as I am a UNIVERSALIST) 

Doesn't this seem like the NEXT reality show on H.b.o. (?)(
(2) 

Think back (2) to when (2) the Soprano's were just ENDING, before the WORLD was magic, and George W. Bush was the PRESIDENT DESPITE LOSING TWICE (2). In a world before Jon Stewart woke people up and shook his little (2) Jewish nose to make people care enough to SOMEHOW make Barak Obamaa my DREAM PRESIDENT the PRESIDENT (2) and AGAIN make my DREAM-DREAM president a CLINTON now the FRONT-RUNNER for (2) the White House. I'm scared (2) to even say (Nov (2) 2015) the WRONG thing and that they'll fuck it up in like magic or something, and end up with Brooklyn's BERNIE SANDERS. 
Gay's are FREE, and the BLACK MAN has won. Racism is over... 

I flash back to (7) Years ago. (2) I voted for Obama and the Republican party- in MY world, took away my MEDICATION. In Little Nemo on H.b.o. They run the show. And I'm a Democrat (well I made it back to the DEMOCRATIC PARTY which is the ONLY PARTY I KNOW ABOUT-AS THE SPIRIT OF WOMEN DEMANDS I NEVER BECOME REPUBLICAN.) (2) I talk to George W. Bush from ANOTHER DIMENSION in my world. (2). Remember- In my world the world sort of ended in 2008. (7) Years ago. 

Dear God...don't let them kick me out of the Apple Store. 
I have to blog, my way, back to the Film Industry, these days on the train OCCUPYING and such have to come out to be SOMETHING. GHOSTS-INVENTED-THROUGH ADJUSTERS (2) WITH JACK KEROUAC and the ORIGINAL Harvey Weinstein brought me w/Bob Weinstein this Occupy Wall Street. I found it, in the month (2) that (2) I found Adderall, I found a home for my Little Nemo on H.b.o. way of life. IF the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT didn't INVENT me this thing, I would have no way to SURVIVE as an ENTITY/ARTIST(2). I went there for Adderall and found Adderall, and my father's Eastern Bag Truck. I yelled "Fuck Bloomberg" (2) in L Magazine on Nov15,2011. I remember, remember the 15Th of November. 23,000 (2) (2). I was yelling at a Producer of Little Nemo on H.b.o. and Oppressor of my mind who ATTACKED me in MAGIC ON-my PILL During (It's 5) 

47(2) 11211(2). 
A.d.d. (2) B.r.c. (2). Sorry just doing a little red,red, wine Commodore 64 Mind updating. I can't be more COMPLEX at this point that a COMMODORE 64. 

I had a whole journey with this man, who I still hold as a HERO of EFFORT,despite there being no way in cinema ETHIC i can EXPRESS this to Michael Bloomberg. Even though the STUDENT LOANS, I lived off of were from the Democratic PARTY. Because, it was him who PROVIDED my School of Visual Arts experience. 


Save Point 

(2) 


I swear to God I once saw a guy from Architecture in Helsinki under the Mason lodge where the N.j. Transit meets 23Rd street in 2008 when I started my (7) Year journey after (1). Camping out and all. And in my kind of world and show you can summon the Masons of Manhattan and THEY ARE REQUIRED RUN MY WORLD IT CANNOT-RUN WITHOUT THEM. LITERALLY. 

Save point. 

Oct21 Bag. Train. Pill. Chat. Apartment. (2) (2) 

No comments:

Post a Comment