Occupy Wallstreet

Occupy Wallstreet
For the SAKE of the Fashion Club. Kids are United They will NEVER be Dividied. Yippies/Daddies/Hippies/A.d.H.d. Dimensional traveling Universalist Kids Apart of Little Nemo on H.b.o.

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Condition

I can barely stay still in the Apple store. There's this feeling that there's some sort of hand up my ass. I'm running out of my pill, then I can't even move my body. Nobody seems to care, like I'm in an alternate dimension, that I can't RUN my body/even SHOWER without Adderall. What kind of reality am I am at 31, is it fear that I'll over stimulate myself??? (2)  (2)  (2)  (2)  (2)  (2)

Act:2 of the Never Ending Story

After the headaches beyond any pain I ever thought real, where I thought I was drafted by the Fairfield Military at 275 Lakeside Drive, there are hands that feel like cum that make me bite myself and caused me to loose (3) teeth. (2) I'm never making it back to people and am disgusted at this condition, yet I have a B.f.a. so there IS HOPE to return to the real world from the fantasy world (2) of Occupy Wall Street and Theodore Mapes crack. A ghost I think is now like my Al.
Alongside Kitty Genovese and Jean Baptise Basquiet

I promoted today I hope I don't get kicked off Google + or some shit.

Um, the Apple Store fear is looming...
s

No comments:

Post a Comment