Occupy Wallstreet

Occupy Wallstreet
For the SAKE of the Fashion Club. Kids are United They will NEVER be Dividied. Yippies/Daddies/Hippies/A.d.H.d. Dimensional traveling Universalist Kids Apart of Little Nemo on H.b.o.

Thursday, November 12, 2015

(2) Rest in Peace my friend Teddy and WELCOME To my world of 47 Metropolitan Avenue in Williamsburg, Brooklyn where me and the GHOST kids are (2) always FREE to search for my Medication for the Future of Christopher Mastronardi's RELIGION.

(1) At this point I think I am being EMBARRSEED by H.b.o./being FORCED to see my Biological father on Little Nemo on H.b.o. with some sort of chip/U.s. government machine of SATELLITE that tracks me/to keep me OFF/from really BEING myself/using my REAL INTELLECT. So I look like a REGULAR kid (2) that had to go see his father. This is in (1). I walk around SINGING because on H.b.o. with The Arcade Fire (2) I'm supposed to make a band. I am 23, and this year is RUINED by seeing my BIOLOGICAL father on T.v. Maybe I lost CONTACT with my ORIGINAL (D)dimension
(2)
But (2) It's voices that made me see this man, and NO VOICE INSIDE of me would ever say go SEE the man who beat my mother. On T.v., they have me see (2) my biological mother, I don't really know why, as though it's re-meeting. At this point I was pretty much done with her, she betrayed me for a man she was going to marry. And had re-married actually, and TRIED TO KILL MY CAT IN THE KENEL TO MOVE TO FLORIDA. I couldn't even focus 2004 (2) because of this (2) and I had to ASSURE my cat MY CHILD/MY ONLY FRIEND/MY ONLY FAMILY was SECURE before I could continue at The School of Visual Arts and date Anna Gripentrog, who's birthday matches the Back to The Future (2) year. (2).

But it's 2015 now. And my faith in ANOTHER dimension UNCOVERED by the ROSICRUCIANS has left me without cash, homeless and at this thing called the B.r.c. as I debate if I should go live on a train or not, as I struggle to throw up my ENTIRE story at the APPLE STORE and FEAR my Google+ Profile will be deleted for promoting.

And all my years of artwork I cannot re-do.

I can only LIVE my high school (reliving) through "Awkward" using the REST of my ADDERALL to stay up, keep up. I had a chance when I had my 2 doctors, my A.d.d. is REALLY BAD and I need IR and XR. Now that the SHELTER fucked me I will never make it back to the film industry, I will never be ABLE to cure SYMPTOMNS only I know how to cure/seem to know WHAT they are. Each DOCTOR reacts (2) in TRAUMA when I tell them the MOST EMBARRASSING symptoms I have ever though TO EXIST TO MAN.

I have though to tell my blog, after on my friend (2) Tim (2) Willis' birthday who was (Genesis: The Angel/Demon from Preacher - Reincarnated in my childhood religion where I am his brother/the Angel/Demon E(x)odus; a RELIGION where Michael Hutchence (2) was KILLED by Bob Geldof and apart of the same mode of INDIGO CHILD As me, an E(x)odds Model alongside Chris Farley and Phil Hartmann (2) who was killed by his wife, there are others but it would require MEDITATING and APPEARS in my mind like Street Fighter 2 map with meditation that would REVEAL them/the country (2) like The Tomorrow People if they HAD that show in 1998 live from Fairfield, Connecticut's Crane Street, where I thought I was angel/demon; until my MOTHER went to jail and I realized I should have been studying how to SMOKE POT properly/to become social with my friend Jeanette Romenello-I later write about this in my novel Fairfield, Connecticut http://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?contributorId=318499 ).

I played Tegan and Sara - Closer to this. In my world I speak to the alternate Dimension of "Awkward" IN my ORIGINAL world, where the people aren't actors. It's hard to call what's schizophrenia when I have a RELIGION of Universalism.

(1) I still live in this horror this traumatized HORROR of the PAST and of these days that I can't express QUICK enough on my ANDROID that I keep thinking is Publishing (2) on the Google+ account I fear will be taken away.

I don't even know which blogs would be safe at this point. And it's been years (2) and nobody will give a shit. Maybe joining the Rosicrucians make you Psychic, and (2) I'm (2) sorry for the FUTURE when I write without Adderall and can BARELY right but just try to stay valid. The blog is ALL I have.

If you want to know more back story there is always
theoccupyfashion.blogspot.com


<3 "Awkward" My favorite show since 1994's Quantum Leap. Don't you know (2) that ended and sop did Kurt Cobain. And that's a ghost I summon daily with Jobs. (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment