Occupy Wallstreet

Occupy Wallstreet
For the SAKE of the Fashion Club. Kids are United They will NEVER be Dividied. Yippies/Daddies/Hippies/A.d.H.d. Dimensional traveling Universalist Kids Apart of Little Nemo on H.b.o.

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Now I have more Tumblrs at littlenemoonhbo.tumblr.com
than here. I have to change the maim blog to my name. I'm listening to Wfmuv song from Hackers 1995 these Guys are these Rosicrucians that are just hacking their haxing (d)imensions these haxers like cancer for My dad happened and I fight with My Android phone as a bat and my Dvx and Hvx was the same. I bet those cameras would Still look good today. I see I'm labeled Fairfield, Connecticut (reFlekTor)@31 because i'll just be from Williamsburg, Brooklyn now. I hope they give me food stamps again so I can eat. Disability is not enough to eat and live. I don'T even believe that money will come again even though it'S set I live in fear @31.(2)
fearsexdream.diaryland.com
fashionoccupy.blogspot.com
(2)

No comments:

Post a Comment