Occupy Wallstreet

Occupy Wallstreet
For the SAKE of the Fashion Club. Kids are United They will NEVER be Dividied. Yippies/Daddies/Hippies/A.d.H.d. Dimensional traveling Universalist Kids Apart of Little Nemo on H.b.o.

Thursday, January 14, 2016

I once broke a bottle at my art school and am banished. In 2008.

I am kicked out of my art school for breaking a bottle a decade ago. I have to deal with Ghosts and NOW THIS and my fucking teeth. Oh God, I just want to be apart of my art school. I just wanted a t-Shirt which the guy at the Registar had to get me. I smashed a bottle in the theatre and they banished me. Now I'm stuck in this awful world where I graduated but I can'T go in. Maybe I shouldN't talk to Ghosts. Maybe I'm haunted by a ghost (2) who went to S.v.a. fuck my life. This is not fair, and my regular Tumblr is not working. What if I die living in the Bronx but never get into my art school. Why did I have to break that bottle? And still at this point I have grandfather Ghost to mention.I don'T understand the shit that haunts me. Why am I banished 8 years later?

No comments:

Post a Comment