Occupy Wallstreet

Occupy Wallstreet
For the SAKE of the Fashion Club. Kids are United They will NEVER be Dividied. Yippies/Daddies/Hippies/A.d.H.d. Dimensional traveling Universalist Kids Apart of Little Nemo on H.b.o.

Thursday, January 14, 2016

In the most key moments you don't work Tumblr. I'm in this Opera store (2) across from my school and I sort of (2) regret all of the time I spent making newspapers in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. I have been taken from my people and now have teeth problems. I look like I should be (2) outcasted from my art school. (2) all I did was break a bottle. I just want to be able to use the library (2) I don'T like this reality, I am in pain and my doctors never fix this. I don't understand, I am disabled and just want to use my school.
The more of an outcast you are the more of an artist you are the things say. This is all especially bullshit. And if I don't sign into my shelter every 3 days they throw away my shit but soon I'll have an apartment because that'S what they do. Amorc.com needs to fix my luck.

My normal blog is:
littlenemoonhbo.tumblr.com

I made newspaper in art that I am trying to make up (2) internet use time with the word (2) Production.

No comments:

Post a Comment